Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Easter!

Sent April 1:

I love you all! Hope your easter was fantastic this year! Just wanted to share my feelings today.. put simply there was a lot of crying (on my part). 

I was asked to sing a duet in sacrament today (i had practiced) and for some reason i didnt think about it yesterday as i started my fast. Sunday morning came around and i realized that i had to sing... oops. I started pryaing super hard to be able to sing. Guys.. it wasnt the best performance ever, but i know that i was helped out today. Ive never sang at the podium in front of a microphone before and theres no way i sang by myself. The words and notes just seem to come out (theres fasting for ya). After that Elder Revelli (my kid) sang His Hands.. i lost it when the climax comes in at "they piece them". Its a powerful song and its all true.. i testify that they pierced his hands and he accepted it because of love. The glorious event of the Resurrection after his death truly is the greatest event in all human history.

Love, Elder Gudmundsen

No comments:

Post a Comment